Happy, happy, joy, joy, happy, happy, joy! Today is my 10th Blogiversary! A whole decade of blogging about our families’ history, personal stories, and book reviews. Wow! Where has the time gone?
In celebration of ten years, I would like to share ten stats for this blog:
- Total number of views, 37,572
- Total number of followers, 337
- Total number of visitors, 19,198
- Total number of comments, 1,162
- Total # of posts (not including this one), 346
- Posts’ average word count, 789
- Total number of shares, 354
- Most views in a single day, 300
- Most popular viewing day of week, Wednesday
- Date with most views, 26 August 2018
Okay, okay, so this is not the blog to end all blogs, and those stats certainly aren’t gonna set the world on fire, but I am proud of them nonetheless. So, pardon me as I throw some virtual confetti (the real stuff is entirely too messy) and take my first step into the next decade of my blogging adventure.
Thanks for coming along on my journey!