I can hardly believe it, but today is my 11th Blogiversary! How can it be that I have been blogging about our families’ history, personal stories, and book reviews for more than a decade? The time has gone by so quickly.
In celebration of my blogiversary, I would like to share a few of my blog’s stats:
- Total number of views, 43,928
- Total number of followers, 335
- Total number of visitors, 22,877
- Total number of comments, 1,296
- Total # of likes, 3,325
- Total # of posts (not including this one), 367
- Posts’ average word count, 819
- Total number of shares, 851
- Most views in a single day, 300 (on 26 August 2018)
- Most popular viewing day of the week, Saturday
Although I know that this is not the blog to end all blogs, and those stats certainly aren’t gonna leave the world gobsmacked, I am proud of them nonetheless. So, excuse me as I celebrate 11 years of blogging ups and downs and get ready for year number 12.
As always, thank you for tagging along on my genealogical adventure!